Zimbabwe is a safari destination (re) discovered. So remote, so friendly and so abundant in it’s nature and wildlife, it’s easy to fall in love with. The experiences on offer here, are for all ages and all types of safari travellers.
But that hasn’t always been the case. This destination has a story that isn’t easy to tell. This country went from being the bread basket of Southern Africa to a basket case in a few short years. Disaster after disaster struck the country, but it recovered. And how. Tourism is flourishing and you will be amazed by the large herds of elephant, rare sable and roan antelope and endless horizons. Enjoy a wide range of adventurous activities in this diverse and historic landscape.
Zimbabwe is a great destination to combine interests and have an unforgettable experience that stretches the imagination. From the mighty Victoria Falls, to the plains of Hwange game reserve. A trip to ‘Zim’ isn’t complete without the majestic Zambezi river or the game rich Mana Pools.
- The Safari Concierge selects the right areas and stays suited to your mood and budget.
- A land for self drive enthusiasts, luxury fly-in safaris, camping, and even floating on a house boat…better yet just combine the lot. You can sleep under the stars or in the lap of luxury…..Zimbabwe has endless options and we help you select the best ones.
- Zimbabwe still knows endless wilderness where you will hardly see other tourists and it offers top notch safari experience for a friendly budget. We know exactly what to select for your ultimate safari.
- Feeling adventurous? There are numerous activities here that you can combine with a classic safari.
- We guide you to the right places and focus on conservation minded destinations.
Can you picture a sunset from the water while watching elephants drink and hippos wallow? Smell the air, taste the adventure and imagine finishing your day like this!
Contact us if you want to know more about us or if you want The Safari Concierge to design the perfect itinerary for you. We are ready and waiting.